Totango is looking for a passionate marketer with a special love for writing, creating cool content, and developing killer collateral and marketing materials that tell a compelling story.
Interested? Along with your resume, please send us some content and writing samples, or links to your portfolio.
- Develop and oversee the creation of marketing assets including ebooks, white papers, videos, presentations, and other thought leadership materials
- Manage content on the company website
- Identify and engage with customers for participation in case studies, content initiatives, speaking opportunities, and other marketing programs
- Contribute to the Totango blog and other online Customer Success communities
- Seek out and interview partners, customers, industry influencers, and other contributors for content creation
- Collaborate with marketing on demand generation and awareness campaigns
- Monitor, analyze and report on the impact, engagement, reach and traffic metrics for Totango’s content
- Create and manage a sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible
- 2-4 years of writing and content development experience
- Keen interest in diving deep into products
- Outstanding ability to translate complex concepts and ideas into simple, intuitive messages
- Excellent presentation and content development skills
- Experience with Photoshop, HTML, basic graphics production, and WordPress is a bonus
- Experience with SaaS and B2B cloud technology companies is preferred
- Self-starter with a dynamic, confident personality; a love for “wearing multiple hats;” and the ability to drive projects with minimal guidance
- Strong editing skills and attention to detail
More About Totango
Totango’s award-winning, enterprise-grade customer success platform helps recurring revenue businesses proactively impact revenue and other business outcomes with customer success. With solutions to empower Customer Success Teams or entire companies, Totango enables everyone to participate in customer success. Leading companies including Monster, Act-On, Zoom, Jobvite, and Wiredrive use Totango to reduce churn and maximize customer value over time. Founded in 2010, Totango is funded by top venture firms including BGV and Pitango.